I saw it tonight in a movie, but it was done better than I could have. There she was. Why think of her after so long? They brought her up, and did such a good job. I would name the city, but that would be giving it away. The emotion was there, the mixed feelings, and the ending. Seems a common enough ending after all, but we all think our private stories are so special. Reminds me of Kundera where he says even are expressions are not our own, but are more original than we are. Could be true.
Fallen in love with your best friend’s girl. They break up. You confess, make love, and he comes back. Where do you stand? Nowhere, you thought you’d be. It was a movie about young 20 somethings. Seems better left to a time like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment