skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Notes from the Jungle and Other Such Places
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Losing Is The End Game
Fighting the good fight
Is still fighting
And fighters eventually lose
Though you don’t always know
When to quit
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(16)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(30)
►
December
(3)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(4)
When do you get to that point?
Only a Dog?
In The Night
Losing Is The End Game
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
About Me
Andrew
I think too much about inconsequential things. I read more than anyone I know. I should have a degree in Lit., but I don't.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment